Saturday, January 2, 2010

3rd JANUARY 2010

Wow! I woke up at 12pm and started looked at the today’s STAR newspaper.
Then, take bath and wash my school shoes coz tomorrow is school day.
Then, doing some revision for tomorrow’s education and preparation.
However , Im kinda sad coz I really hurt someone that didn’t do the mistakes.
By the way this year is a very unlucky year to me because I fought with all my family members. The fight continues by fighting with all my friends. Then, I take the craziest decision, that im closing all accounts in Facebook, Friendster and Twitter. This is because I feel that this is right decision for me. Moreover, I don’t want the paparazzi to follow me. After the incident, the board of directors of Drama association decided to sack me from acting carrier. I sacrifice this. Now, I have to try other industries. Specially, music.
My vocals ok. Now I have to Improve my guitar skills. Then, I’ll try to change myself after the incident.
Be more cautious. I’ll be more like Mittchie Torres (Demi Lovato) in Camp Rock just try to fit in.
But I’m not just lucky as she was. I’ll try to create more songs.

AT LAST
Have fun in 2010.

If you have any problems u can contact me through
My mobile-016-5340138
My email – eswaran94@gmail.com
- eswaran_madiahlagan@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment