Tuesday, January 5, 2010

6th January 2010

Very nice morning to me........................................
Wake up after a nice dream that I'm living in New York working as a chemist..................
Very huge house......................
My sister all mariied and have kids..............................
I bring them to New York for their school holidays..............................
Being their best uncle in the world...........
Have fun with them.....................................

During the work day I'm alone..........................................
I'm still single and will be single for my whole life.......................
Because of my bad luckness has been revealed to world.........................
I just live for my self..........................................
and my parents...................................

Then, I wake up...............
itz 6:50 in the morning.........................
Faster take my bath then my sis drop me to school...............................
At school very boring.....................
The speeches from all teachers are killin me...................
Then I started to read Twilight................................
until The Accounts subject teacher giving briefing about it..................................

Then loitering at library after the school......................................
Watching new moon at there........(curi-curi lah)
Balik to bus stop at 3:45
The bus came on 4:40
Im so tired eat then sleep at 6 and wake up at 8:30 pm........................



~ NO BODY CAN STOP ME FOR~
Being MYSELF

That Day I, dreamt abt twilight................
I write this in a piece of paper

About three things I was absoulutely positive.

FIRST, Edward was a vampire

SECOND, there was apart of him- and I didn't know how dominant that that part might be- thirsted for my blood.

THIRD, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him

After I write that I went to sleep,
I dreamt that Edward is sucking my blood from my neck.
I struggle for few hours.
Then,I wake up
I fell even weaker coz the amount of blood in my body is become less.
I see in the mirror the scars is still remains there.......................................

MY WORST NIGHTMARE..................................................


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! !!! !! !! !!! !!! !!!!
!!!! !!! !! !! ! ! !!!!!!!!
!!!! !!! !! !! ! ! !!!!
!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


MYSELF.................................
hahahahahahah...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment