Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello malaysia!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!
School's back I know..................................
Orintation week must be boring......................
I'm not sure that when the first day of school, started with my more major bad luck year
Raining heavily
THEN I remembered Bella in Forks when she start her first day of school.............................................
At school, meet all my malay friends my seniors...........................
mostly they asking for my resault after being so close with them
AKMA, IMTIYAZ, LIYANA, NADHIRAH, EZIEYATEY, KAK IDA, AINNUR
ATIQAH, SYAZWANI and SAKINAH.............................
All are very happy for my resaults....................
My friend Putera the first person I meet at school after for long time........................
Started to gossiping.............
specially on my classmates........................................................
Later the assembly started after drizzling tooooooooooooooooo
Ah that so not the drama............................
SPEECHES makes me sleep....................................

Today
even worst.............................
Orintation of these subjest
Chemistry by Miss Norazean bt. NorHakimi
Add. Math by Mrs. Haniz bt. Dzulkifli
Biology by Mrs Khairiah Azilah bt. Abdul Rahman
RECESS.....................................
PSV by Mrs.CT Hanim
Kimpalan, Arka dan Gas byMr. Alham
Sport Science by Mr. Pugalenti s/o Arnasalam and Mohd.Fauzi bin Sulaiman
Tassawur Islam by Ustazah Noriza

SAd news..........................
Ustad Azrulsham and Ustazah Zawiyah the Arabic studies teacher transfer to Klang..................
coz I just want to learn from them....................
It's easy..............................................................

At home my mom started to talking to me.............................

As the straight A student I and my friends get to go to Hotel Seri Malysia for a party orginized by the school...................................
Just can't wait......................................................................


These few days I can feel that I'm getting older by can see some marks near by eye.......................
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
I don't want to be older.............
I want be younger..........................................................

I just can't be old coz I'm kinda childish...................................
I dont want to change my character...............................
I JUST BE MYSELF....................................................................
eventhough I'm ~SWEET 16~ this year..........................

My tution

I'll be taking these subjects only

Maths by MR.Kow
Bio in PTI
ADD.Math by MR.thamoo
Physics by Mr. Thamoo
and Chemistry by Mrs. Filomena.......................................................

The main and Geografi I'll be study by my self.......................................

Take care ok.......................................................

By teen in ~Sweet 16~

No comments:

Post a Comment