Saturday, January 2, 2010

I have to tell this.............

Ok every1]
this is the time i should speak........................
dont think that you are the best eventhough there r other people that better than you....................
Dont be hypocrite......................
I'm very serious coz because of this kind of person my image spoiled


Actually he thinks he is the best u know...........................
Im so angry................................
Until I ignored...........
This incident happens in SMC ashramam............
Now i am regreting......................

Another person was destroyed my carrier by spreading the neme of school that im goin to study......................
My carried is ended after 48 hours the news spread..............
Papparazzi was published this.................................
Then, I started to quarreling with the person until my friendship was ended........................................

Now, I am ALone
no support............................................................
I decided to stay away from social networks.............................
However, Im goin to try my new carrier music.............................


After SPM, I really want to go to overseas and forget this thing........................................
However, I have to study 4 two years in school.......................
At lest scoring 10A+
I really work hard for that....................
I just want to die alone coz when I was being these stage there are no partners....................................

This year I lost my best friend,
I lost my self
I lost my part time carrier
I lost my relationships in my family


Hope these organs in my body live after I die

Hope I will be useful for someone..............................................

*ps: when i telling these things I am crying................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment