Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm gonna really starting my new life.................

11th January......
My first day of my class started with a surprisew visit by Tn.Hj.Zawahir my add. maths teacher............
the lesson is interesting...............
Then English by my class teacher MRS.Mageswary
Later, Accounts by the shortie teacher Miss SiTi Fairus
Finaly, Maths by Mr.Zalamin but no lesson.............

12th January...........
PJK-Boring........
Moral by Miss Tan....
she is very strict
Later my sec favourite SUBJECT
Physics by Miss Roshazira
it is very easy subject................................

13thJanuary
Im so happy after my close friend Naiz agreed to on study _ _ _ _
We studied maths......
Then borak-borak kosong....................

until I was bored to tell this again.............
Until 15th January 2009
one of my finest day
FIRST I was late for school
SECOND I was insultee even worst.............
After that my history teacher damn strict
PN>KASTURI
it was a hell when her class every1 said except me I feel very comfotable

Go back home masuk online then My sis was using it....................
after an hour I use the computer............
Masuk online dan masuk facebook
then I remembered my friend Fadhlin said that the resault for boarding school can checked in online
I went to KPM web then I saw semakan tawaran ke SBP
Later, I click on the page
It comes like this
Sila MasukkanAngka Giliran atau No.Kad Pengenalan
I inserted both
Any resault i ready to accept
Then it came like this


TAHNIAH. ANDA DITAWARKAN KE TINGKATAN EMPAT (4) DI SEKOLAH BERASRAMA PENUH SEPERTI DI BAWAH BAGI SESI PERSEKOLAHAN TAHUN 2010
AGILIRAN
:
AK086K086
NO. KAD PENGENALAN
:
940511106203
NAMA
:
ESWARAN A/L MADIAHLAGAN
SEKOLAH ASAL
:
AEB2063 - SMK SULTAN YUSSUF
NO. TELEFON
:
05-2885916



NAMA SEKOLAH
:
SMS BAGAN DATOH
ALIRAN
:
SAINS TULEN
ALAMAT SEKOLAH
:

:
POSKOD
:
36100
BANDAR
:
BAGAN DATOH, PERAK
NEGERI
:
PERAK
NO. TEL. SEKOLAH
:
05-6466331



TARIKH PENDAFTARAN : 02 FEBRUARI 2010 ( SELASA )



Penawaran rasmi adalah tertakluk kepada Surat Tawaran Rasmi daripada Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia.

Hakcipta Terpelihara ©2010 Bahagian Pengurusan Maklumat, Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia dengan kerjasama Bahagian Pengurusan Sekolah Berasrama Penuh dan Sekolah Kluster, Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia

PENAFIAN

Pengguna aplikasi web bertanggungjawab untuk merahsiakan pengenalan identiti pengguna masing-masing.Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia, Bahagian Pengurusan Maklumat dan Bahagian Pengurusan Sekolah Berasrama Penuh dan Sekolah Kluster tidak bertanggungjawab kepada sebarang masalah yang timbul akibat pencerobohan pengenalan identiti pengguna dan kecuaian disebabkan oleh pihak pengguna



I jumped around the house.............................
My sis all happy...................
Then I stared to checked my friends resault some of them got but some of them didnt
I called SMC Mr.Vijayan and Mr.Manirajan
Every1 is happy...................

16thJanuary2009

Late again for school
Tell to some teachers..................
They all happy
Meet all friends............................
Then, balik and ready for majlis kesyukuran pelajar cemerlang PMR at Hotel Seri Malaysia
At there
I sit wit malay guys and girls
the indian boys feel very jealous............
Then we sit ane eat first..........
we talk about our schooling.............
Later we ate get out from the conference during th principal's speech
At out side we ate ais kacang with servis layan diri
I put too much of pink syrup and evaporated milk and nuts too much
it not stands for ais kacang but it stands air kacang
We have alot of fun...........................

At home I got the letter.............
The form is very con fusing..........
I dunno how to do............

No comments:

Post a Comment