Friday, January 1, 2010

Mein 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st January 2010

My routine..............
2am-12pm SLEEPzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12pm-3pm Watching Tv+chit chatz............
3pm-6pm Sleepz again
6pm-9pm Prayers+watching TV

My speech of the year

Hello and welcome to 2010.................
This year is a very complicated year for me coz my studies getting more harder
and I hope that this year might be the beat year of my life.....................
My resalutions for 2010

being the topest student of all.................
getting more closer with my father.....................
being the one of the best , friendly and nicest student of all from teachers to my juniors.....................
Try to raise the economics in Malaysia.........................
Reduce the crime.........................
Reduce corruptions in Malaysia........................
Give a good educations............................
More attractive places in malaysia.....................
More sports that Malaysia can involved more over this year I hope that Malaysia can gain more golds in Commonwealth in New Delhi, India..........................................
Reduce hypocrites in this world.......................................

Most important be a nice person in this world......................

No comments:

Post a Comment