Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yes finally I started my new life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I would like to thank my god coz at last my wish was fully granted on 2nd February 2010.............................................................................................................................................................................................


Bye! Bye!

Sultan Yussuf School

Im now an ex-Yussufian.................................



Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sekolah Menengah Sains Bagan Datoh...........

Now I am a SABDArian....................


6:45 am

Pass through my town and on the way to SABDA

I passed these towns.................

BATU GAJAH, TG.TUALANG, KG.GAJAH, TELUK INTAN, SIMPANG AMPAT and finally SABDA

I saw very beautiful things during the journey.................

very nice peoples and paddy field wants to make my memories at my village................................


8:50 am

Reached at SABDA

so many prefects tat shows wat is the tentatif for today........

then I just get a printed recipt that says like this


NAMA : ESWARAN A/L MADIAHLAGAN


TINGKATAN : AL FARGHANI


ALAMAT : NO 32, JALAN SRI WANGSA 4, TAMAN SRI WANGSA , 31000 BATU GAJAH, PERAK


RUMAH : AMETHYST

DORM: AL 13

KATIL , ALMARI, TILAM, BANTAL :154



then I walk in to the next counter

they gave a file then ask me to fill up the form

I started to fill my form on 9:30 am and finish them at 10:10

my finger and hand hurts........................


later go and meet the class teacher and settle the payment

then i went to the koperasi

buy important stuff..................


the speeches from the pricipal.........................

lepas tu MAKAN........................

then masuk hostel..............

put my things..................................

later

SAY GOODBYE to my parents..........................


then i started to meet my indian senior................

VEKASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tall

at my height

very tough

prefect meet him introduce myself

to them...........................


LATER at 5 pm i have to go to field its compoulsary to do some activity

i just walk then gossip with my schoolmate AIZAD..............


at 6 went back to dorm

bath and prepare myself for dinner...........

waiting for Vekaash we went together wit anothe 2 indian boys and 2 indian girls.............


aT 7 we lepak at Vekaash's class and introduce myself to these friends


First, Sesyndraa

he is from Ulu bernam, Selangor...........


Then, Barathan

he is from Bidor, PErak


Later,

Sivaparathi

she is from tapah, Perak


Finally, Suba shini

she is from Ayer Tawar, Perak


then we started to talk talk and talk

until 9 pm

we have to go to school hall

we had orintation week


The orintation kinda fun too..................................


until the same things happened until saturday.....................


On saturday nite........................

I was the MC for Malam 1 Malaysia


I gained popularity on that time....................................


then my school life is normal until last friday...................

BAlik kampung.....................

Now im missing all my friends..................................


finaly...............

~Sweet S-waran~

~Sweet 16 rockz~

No comments:

Post a Comment