Saturday, June 12, 2010

What eva.......Homework suxx and no more get out from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ArGGGGGGHHHHHHHHhh


What so ever my homework it just a big assignment and little reports........................

My mom never let me go out even to see my old buddies........................

What ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Next my school life ROCKZZZ but all my memories and the real me is in SYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I MISS YOU SYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday my indian old buddie called me................

It seems I misunderstood the all my indian friends...

Actually they didnt hate me but they still want to talk to me!

What is happening now...................

They said to them that they were so angry with me that I leave that school and they still like me as their friend.......I cannot regret now coz I find my path now towards to my future ....................

So I cant do anything now coz that is PAST.................


However I have to face them another two day that is on 9&10 July 2010 ...............

My school achivers award I have to go coz the royal highness the Prince of Perak , Raja Dr.Nazrin is giving the award...................


My studies so far ok I can manage everything except ADD.Math and Physics that quite hard............................and very hard to catch up........................................


My new school friends and buddies are even friendlier but I cannot be too close with them the there will be gossips and stuffs..........................as happened at SYS.........................................................................................

I have to care the limits..............

Thats all for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!! Coz gotta finish my assignment....

1 comment: