Saturday, December 11, 2010

i am getting out from boarding school..................


this thing might be god's decision..................................

I am out from boarding school as I have medical problem..............................

It was very sad moment.....................

2nd October 2010

As that is raya day at SABDA...........I was having tooo much fun and moody at the same time......................



The night is the best night eva...........
wearing baju melayu....it is a very great experience as I really like it very much...............
i ate too much until i can realised that i can gain weight.......hahahaha...................

At that night after the function ..........the rain cames and i played as I shouted like hell........I was too happy at the moment...........................

3rd October 2010

my dad came to pick up all my things as I wanted to stay there another 1 day..........
my last night prep.......
i really enjoyed myself very much.....................
talk talk ..........most of time borak borak kosong..............hehehe

then at the hostel........................................here goes nothing............
I was too busy asking my seniors autograph................................then my class mates all of them surrounded me...................i was suspected sumthing goin to be happend...................
i just push the senior in front of me and run................................3,4,3,2,1 floor.....then i hid myself in 1 st floor
al 02
then jay came and dragg me......as torress came angkat sy as he pulled me
first bucket of water is full with soap water.....................
as the second bucket is full wit water with nasty thing such as mihun basi 3 days
then ..........i was shouted....infact i ws wearing new t shirt that my dad broughted my new................

i chased back toress hugged him as i am in nasty...then i was...........take my shower.................then i didnt slept i think so................................

4th october my last day...............................
ill explain this in my next blog ok.........stay tuned..................

No comments:

Post a Comment